Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wey and Arun examples

landscaping idea





















These are the examples from my Wey and Arun project (phase 1) that I will send out to potential employers.
My projects are in flash so therefore do not work as interactive documents in hardcopy, some practises only accept hard copy applications, so I have chosen these examples that are not animated.
For some reason the model picture above has appeared here in strange colours, Im not sure why that is.
The pieces I have chosen give a good idea to the nature of the projects. They will also be accompanied with a short project description.


I tried to select examples that cover a range of scales, representational techniques and media.

landscaping idea photo galleries
landscaping idea photo galleries

No comments:

Post a Comment